Your business is unique. We realize that every importer has their own way of doing business, and that no two have identical needs.
InfoTrade’s solution will provide your employees with customized training based on their current expertise and your company’s compliance status not a canned "one size fits all" format. Topics include:
- Import Procedures An overview of importing from locating suppliers to the entry process.
- INCO Terms explanations The international rules of terms apply to the contract of sale, and are often misunderstood by exporters and importers resulting in added costs and liabilities. Protect yourself with what you take home from this discussion of the International Chamber of Commerce's (ICC's) official rules on the interpretation of the most commonly used trade terms.
- Reasonable Care Importers are required to use "reasonable care" when entering goods into the United States. You'll learn what constitutes reasonable care for an import transaction and what should be included in a reasonable care checklist.
- Recordkeeping requirements The USCBP requires specific records be kept in the course of business for the entry of merchandise, and failure to produce specific records results in severe monetary penalties. You can avoid these penalties using what you learn from this thorough review of entry records and recordkeeping practices.
- Tariff Classification Merchandise imported into the United States is classified using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to determine the duty rate. Find out how to classify products correctly by applying General Rules of Interpretation, section, chapter, and subheading notes.
- And many more Additional training topics are available based on your needs.
Compliance without complaint is our goal. InfoTrade offers seminars ranging from intensive one-hour topic reviews to comprehensive full-day sessions, and everything in-between. We’ll work with you to develop a tailored program that addresses your distinct requirements.
Learn the right way. Call InfoTrade today at (315) 724-4443 and take the first step toward a lasting solution to your import training needs.